To realize this vision and fulfil its mission, the Ashanti Regional Co-ordinating Council (ARCC) has set itself the following objectives:
- to facilitate the effective functioning of government machinery in the region.
- To ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the use of resources among department and districts in the region
- To monitor, co-ordinate and harmonize the implementation of district development plans and activities within the region
- To facilitate delivery of public services within the region and enhance their impact on beneficiaries.
- To facilitate the provision of basic social and economic infrastructure and services in the region
- To facilitate private sector development in the region.